This short response assignment is based on information from your readings on the Rape of Nanking: World Perspectives on the Rape of Nanking and Nanking Massacre. Links listed below
Answer the questions below in your own words in short-answer style. You do not need to cite your sources for this activity.
Who were the victims of the Nanking Massacre?
What types of brutalities were committed against the victims?
How were the Chinese POWs and civilians suspected of being disarmed soldiers treated and why?
In what ways did the Imperial Japanese Army violate international laws and standards on the treatment of prisoners of war in Nanking?
What was the Nanking Safety Zone and by whom was it established?
What actions did the rescuers take to protest the crimes committed by the Japanese forces?
Was justice served to those responsible for the Nanking Massacre?
In your opinion, why is it important for us today that past atrocities such as the Nanking Massacre are reconciled?
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.