This short response assignment is based on information from your readings on the Rape of Nanking: World Perspectives on the Rape of Nanking and Nanking Massacre. Links listed below
Answer the questions below in your own words in short-answer style. You do not need to cite your sources for this activity.
Who were the victims of the Nanking Massacre?
What types of brutalities were committed against the victims?
How were the Chinese POWs and civilians suspected of being disarmed soldiers treated and why?
In what ways did the Imperial Japanese Army violate international laws and standards on the treatment of prisoners of war in Nanking?
What was the Nanking Safety Zone and by whom was it established?
What actions did the rescuers take to protest the crimes committed by the Japanese forces?
Was justice served to those responsible for the Nanking Massacre?
In your opinion, why is it important for us today that past atrocities such as the Nanking Massacre are reconciled?
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?