This short response assignment is based on information from your readings on the Rape of Nanking: World Perspectives on the Rape of Nanking and Nanking Massacre. Links listed below
Answer the questions below in your own words in short-answer style. You do not need to cite your sources for this activity.
Who were the victims of the Nanking Massacre?
What types of brutalities were committed against the victims?
How were the Chinese POWs and civilians suspected of being disarmed soldiers treated and why?
In what ways did the Imperial Japanese Army violate international laws and standards on the treatment of prisoners of war in Nanking?
What was the Nanking Safety Zone and by whom was it established?
What actions did the rescuers take to protest the crimes committed by the Japanese forces?
Was justice served to those responsible for the Nanking Massacre?
In your opinion, why is it important for us today that past atrocities such as the Nanking Massacre are reconciled?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.