Write an analysis of a character in a short story from the textbook. You can focus on a major or a minor character, examining the character’s language, behavior, background, interaction with other characters, and reaction to his or her environment. Everything you are told about a character— and everything you can reasonably infer about him or her from words, actions, or appearance— can help you to understand the character.
In your analysis, you can focus on the influences that shaped the character, the character’s effect on others, how the character changes during the course of the story or play, or what motivates him or her to act (or not to act).
This paper must be 1000 words minimum, using MLA formatting. You are required to use at least four outside sources, in addition to your textbook. You may use short quotations or paraphrases to back up your assertions. Pleacixse do not use long quotations – paraphrase them.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood