Write an analysis of a character in a short story from the textbook. You can focus on a major or a minor character, examining the character’s language, behavior, background, interaction with other characters, and reaction to his or her environment. Everything you are told about a character— and everything you can reasonably infer about him or her from words, actions, or appearance— can help you to understand the character.
In your analysis, you can focus on the influences that shaped the character, the character’s effect on others, how the character changes during the course of the story or play, or what motivates him or her to act (or not to act).
This paper must be 1000 words minimum, using MLA formatting. You are required to use at least four outside sources, in addition to your textbook. You may use short quotations or paraphrases to back up your assertions. Pleacixse do not use long quotations – paraphrase them.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)