Strategic management includes an analysis of a business’s current state. Continuing with your research of Caterpillar, Inc., you will leverage the business SWOT tool to identify and drive organizational strategic decision making and evaluate problem-solving strategies for the company.
Review the Strategic Management Project Background document.
Create a Word doc and title it Strategic Management Research Journal Part 2. (Be sure to download and follow the template that I provided for you in your welcome message. Use a Title page and a References page with at least three references. No running head is required, but do use headings to separate portions of your paper, and remember to cite your sources in the main body of your paper). Please no abbreviated bullet or numbered lists, express yourself in full paragraphs that are 3-5 sentences in length. Include your SWOT Chart as a figure in your paper, or upload together with your paper as a separate document.
Write a 350- to 525-word response to the following prompts in your journal entry:
1. Conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of Caterpillar, Inc. Each SWOT quadrant must contain 7-10 items, (this is not included in the 525-word count).
2. Analyze Caterpillar’s strengths and include specific examples based on your SWOT analysis findings.
3. Evaluate the weaknesses and threats for any common themes that might be a risk.
4. Compare Caterpillar’s weaknesses against its opportunities.
5. Propose problem-solving strategies to address Caterpillar’s weaknesses or threats that could be mitigated by a business opportunity or business decision.
Note: You will use information from this entry in your presentation due in week 5.
Submit your assignment.
o Wk 2 Learn activity “SWOT can be a Picnic.”
o Center for Writing Excellence
o Reference and Citaticixon Generator
o Grammar and Writing Guides
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.