Make my word doc look and flow great. Add summaries where you think it might be needed.
Part 1. I would like someone to look at my word doc and help me clean it up format wise, and make everything flow smooth. I might need a summary of each item in regards to scrum and agile.
I like the bullet point and task look, but it doesn’t flow.
I have attached the excel file, I with the one diagram was not yellow so if someone can fix that…and leave it in the excel file that might be nice….maybe use Blue or 3 colors total
I just want to to look nice with more elaboration…in each number….
Part 2. Give a 1 sentence of each role (see word doc)
Part 3. Give a small sentence about:
a. How did you go about planning for the project (2)
b. Who maintained what roles and how did the roles effectively work for the assembly of the project plan (2) (1-3 sentences)
c. What were some of the challenges (2)
d Overall project plan using scrum (2)
e What were some of the coolest aspeccixts of your plan (2)
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.