Make my word doc look and flow great. Add summaries where you think it might be needed.
Part 1. I would like someone to look at my word doc and help me clean it up format wise, and make everything flow smooth. I might need a summary of each item in regards to scrum and agile.
I like the bullet point and task look, but it doesn’t flow.
I have attached the excel file, I with the one diagram was not yellow so if someone can fix that…and leave it in the excel file that might be nice….maybe use Blue or 3 colors total
I just want to to look nice with more elaboration…in each number….
Part 2. Give a 1 sentence of each role (see word doc)
Part 3. Give a small sentence about:
a. How did you go about planning for the project (2)
b. Who maintained what roles and how did the roles effectively work for the assembly of the project plan (2) (1-3 sentences)
c. What were some of the challenges (2)
d Overall project plan using scrum (2)
e What were some of the coolest aspeccixts of your plan (2)
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?