Subject: Philosophy (Healthcare Ethics) & Healthcare Management
Topic: Euthanasia (termination of a very sick person’s life in order to relieve them of their suffering, mainly in cases of incurable conditions)
Moral question: Is it morally correct to end the life of a terminally ill patient who is undergoing severe pain and suffering?
I have attached 12 sources which should be used for the essay. Besides these, other sources should be used as well (in total should be around 20 sources or more). Attached you can find an assessment form of the essay as well.
For all the details of this paper, please check “Essay specific description” attached as a word file.
BE CAREFUL !!!! — this subject and this question tend to produce essays which are predominantly legal in nature. Please be aware of that danger. My professor expects an ethical essay, not a legal one. Please keep this in mind because it is crucial!!!
• Analyze this moral dilemma in healthcare from the societal perspective and managerial perspective of healthcare organizations
• Hold a moral position convincingly, expressed in a well-written essay, based on well-researched arguments and sound logic
• Make an inventory of the relevant stakeholders involved in this moral dilemma.
• Recognize and weigh the relevant moral arguments and conclude the moral reasoning convincingly.
• Suggest the preferable course of action and what concrete actions need to be taken.
• The essay must have a catchy title.
•THIS ROADMAP MUST BE FOLLOWED to structure the essay:
I. Make the dilemma explicit
a) What is the moral dilemma?
b) What is the moral question?
c) Which courses of action are conceivable?
d) What factual information is missing?
a. Which stakeholders are involved
b. Which arguments are relevant?
a. What is the weight of the relevant moral arguments?
b. Which course of action is preferable?
Which concrete actions need to be taken?
• The order of the paragraphs can be (but can be of course adjusted):
2) Charged Issue,
3) Absent knowledge,
4) Involved parties,
5) Other possible measures,
6) Moral arguments,
• Specify and balance principles (MENTIONED BELOW) for this specific moral dilemma within healthcare organizations.
• The principle of autonomy
• The principle of beneficence
• The principle of non-maleficence
• The principle of justice
• The student is able to specify and balance these principles when studying specific moral dilemmas
• The student is able to apply the societal perspective to moral dilemmas that mainly prevail on the societal level
• The student is able to apply the managerial perspective to moral dilemmas that occur in health care organizations
• The student understands and is able to critically apply and assess normative ethical theories, such as utilitarianism, deontology (including Kantian theory), rights theocixry and virtue ethics, Principlism.
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.