Subject: Philosophy (Healthcare Ethics) & Healthcare Management
Topic: Euthanasia (termination of a very sick person’s life in order to relieve them of their suffering, mainly in cases of incurable conditions)
Moral question: Is it morally correct to end the life of a terminally ill patient who is undergoing severe pain and suffering?
I have attached 12 sources which should be used for the essay. Besides these, other sources should be used as well (in total should be around 20 sources or more). Attached you can find an assessment form of the essay as well.
For all the details of this paper, please check “Essay specific description” attached as a word file.
BE CAREFUL !!!! — this subject and this question tend to produce essays which are predominantly legal in nature. Please be aware of that danger. My professor expects an ethical essay, not a legal one. Please keep this in mind because it is crucial!!!
• Analyze this moral dilemma in healthcare from the societal perspective and managerial perspective of healthcare organizations
• Hold a moral position convincingly, expressed in a well-written essay, based on well-researched arguments and sound logic
• Make an inventory of the relevant stakeholders involved in this moral dilemma.
• Recognize and weigh the relevant moral arguments and conclude the moral reasoning convincingly.
• Suggest the preferable course of action and what concrete actions need to be taken.
• The essay must have a catchy title.
•THIS ROADMAP MUST BE FOLLOWED to structure the essay:
I. Make the dilemma explicit
a) What is the moral dilemma?
b) What is the moral question?
c) Which courses of action are conceivable?
d) What factual information is missing?
a. Which stakeholders are involved
b. Which arguments are relevant?
a. What is the weight of the relevant moral arguments?
b. Which course of action is preferable?
Which concrete actions need to be taken?
• The order of the paragraphs can be (but can be of course adjusted):
2) Charged Issue,
3) Absent knowledge,
4) Involved parties,
5) Other possible measures,
6) Moral arguments,
• Specify and balance principles (MENTIONED BELOW) for this specific moral dilemma within healthcare organizations.
• The principle of autonomy
• The principle of beneficence
• The principle of non-maleficence
• The principle of justice
• The student is able to specify and balance these principles when studying specific moral dilemmas
• The student is able to apply the societal perspective to moral dilemmas that mainly prevail on the societal level
• The student is able to apply the managerial perspective to moral dilemmas that occur in health care organizations
• The student understands and is able to critically apply and assess normative ethical theories, such as utilitarianism, deontology (including Kantian theory), rights theocixry and virtue ethics, Principlism.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.