Complete the following as a written essay.
Reflect on your learning experiences over these 8 weeks. We learned about Hinduism, Buddhism, Chinese, Judaism, Christianity, and Islamic religions. Choose a word, phrase, or quote that you would use to describe it overall and explain why you chose it and what this experience has added to your life.
Select and describe 3 of your most significant learning and how you will apply what you learned from each to your personal worldview as a Christian or professional practice as a nurse.
Describe 3 challenges (being a mom, boys baseball, and working full-time) you had to overcome during these weeks and what you learned in overcoming them that can be applied in your professional practice.
How has this course impacted your life, thinking, or spirituality? Which origin of religion theory or theories do you believe to be the description of your own views on religion? Explain your answer including an example. (My religion is Christian)
Cite sources if used.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
Length: 500-1000 words (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
References page (as needed)
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute