In the book “BullyWars” please read it, then respond to the following questions:
1. What are the Warning Signs of A Child Being Bullied- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail.
2. Is Your Child A Bully?- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail
3. List 5 Ways you can “Help Your Child Deal With Bullying”, and describe them in detail as outlined from my book.
4. Name 2 Ways I describe “How You Can Help Reduce Bullying” and describe them, and then list a 3rd reason that I did not state, but one you would like to see because you think it’s effective.
5. Why are most bullies male? Research this in the library and or the internet. IS THERE A RISE OR A DECREASE IN THE PERCENTAGE OF FEMALE BULLIES? WHY HAS THIS OCCURRED?
6. Cite 5 other sources on the topic of bullying (either cyberbullying, or any other form of bullying), and add these references to both the CONTENT of your TERM PAPER, and your REFERENCE LISTS .
Here are the guidelines:
1. Cover Page is mandatory, this would include the title of your paper, your name, my name, the course, section number
2. Must add a RUNNING HEAD on each page except the Bibliography page.
3. Must follow all APA Guidelines for proper citation of all cited material, including quoted material
cix4. Must have 5-7 pages, double-spaced.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.