In the book “BullyWars” please read it, then respond to the following questions:
1. What are the Warning Signs of A Child Being Bullied- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail.
2. Is Your Child A Bully?- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail
3. List 5 Ways you can “Help Your Child Deal With Bullying”, and describe them in detail as outlined from my book.
4. Name 2 Ways I describe “How You Can Help Reduce Bullying” and describe them, and then list a 3rd reason that I did not state, but one you would like to see because you think it’s effective.
5. Why are most bullies male? Research this in the library and or the internet. IS THERE A RISE OR A DECREASE IN THE PERCENTAGE OF FEMALE BULLIES? WHY HAS THIS OCCURRED?
6. Cite 5 other sources on the topic of bullying (either cyberbullying, or any other form of bullying), and add these references to both the CONTENT of your TERM PAPER, and your REFERENCE LISTS .
Here are the guidelines:
1. Cover Page is mandatory, this would include the title of your paper, your name, my name, the course, section number
2. Must add a RUNNING HEAD on each page except the Bibliography page.
3. Must follow all APA Guidelines for proper citation of all cited material, including quoted material
cix4. Must have 5-7 pages, double-spaced.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.