In the book “BullyWars” please read it, then respond to the following questions:
1. What are the Warning Signs of A Child Being Bullied- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail.
2. Is Your Child A Bully?- Choose 5 Signs and describe them in detail
3. List 5 Ways you can “Help Your Child Deal With Bullying”, and describe them in detail as outlined from my book.
4. Name 2 Ways I describe “How You Can Help Reduce Bullying” and describe them, and then list a 3rd reason that I did not state, but one you would like to see because you think it’s effective.
5. Why are most bullies male? Research this in the library and or the internet. IS THERE A RISE OR A DECREASE IN THE PERCENTAGE OF FEMALE BULLIES? WHY HAS THIS OCCURRED?
6. Cite 5 other sources on the topic of bullying (either cyberbullying, or any other form of bullying), and add these references to both the CONTENT of your TERM PAPER, and your REFERENCE LISTS .
Here are the guidelines:
1. Cover Page is mandatory, this would include the title of your paper, your name, my name, the course, section number
2. Must add a RUNNING HEAD on each page except the Bibliography page.
3. Must follow all APA Guidelines for proper citation of all cited material, including quoted material
cix4. Must have 5-7 pages, double-spaced.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute