In 250 words answer the following (You do not need to answer all the questions):
How do the upbringings of DuBois (Living in New England as a free person of color) and Washington (being born a slave in VA and coming of age during Reconstruction) influence their respective education philosophy? How about their economic, social, and political views?
1. How do the education careers of DuBois and Washington influence their philosophy? Why was industrial education so popular during this period?
2. Which educational philosophy offers more immediate gains for African Americans? How does immediate change compare with long-term goals of racial advancement? Which one is more important? Why?
3. What are their respective views on:
A. Voting Rights
B. Racial segregation
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.