In 250 words answer the following (You do not need to answer all the questions):
How do the upbringings of DuBois (Living in New England as a free person of color) and Washington (being born a slave in VA and coming of age during Reconstruction) influence their respective education philosophy? How about their economic, social, and political views?
1. How do the education careers of DuBois and Washington influence their philosophy? Why was industrial education so popular during this period?
2. Which educational philosophy offers more immediate gains for African Americans? How does immediate change compare with long-term goals of racial advancement? Which one is more important? Why?
3. What are their respective views on:
A. Voting Rights
B. Racial segregation
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).