The criminal justice department at the university where you work is tasked with developing a substance abuse program that is either a prevention or treatment program. You, a drug researcher and professor, are asked to lead the project. The first decision regarding the program is whether the focus should be on prevention or treatment. Which direction do you choose to focus on? (Drug prevention: attempting to prevent youth from initially taking drugs) Why? Explain your rationale and provide scholarly research or an example of a program that is successfcixul using an evidence-based program?
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood