The criminal justice department at the university where you work is tasked with developing a substance abuse program that is either a prevention or treatment program. You, a drug researcher and professor, are asked to lead the project. The first decision regarding the program is whether the focus should be on prevention or treatment. Which direction do you choose to focus on? (Drug prevention: attempting to prevent youth from initially taking drugs) Why? Explain your rationale and provide scholarly research or an example of a program that is successfcixul using an evidence-based program?
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.