As you examine one of the group therapy demonstrations from this week’s Learning Resources, consider the role and efficacy of the leader and the reasons that specific therapeutic techniques were selected.
In a 3- to 4-page paper, identify the video you selected and address the following:
What group therapy techniques were demonstrated? How well do you believe these techniques were demonstrated?
What evidence from the literature supports the techniques demonstrated?
What did you notice that the therapist did well?
Explain something that you would have handled differently.
What is an insight that you gained from watching the therapist handle the group therapy?
Now imagine you are leading your own group session. How would you go about handling a difficult group member? How would you elicit participation in your group? What would you anticipate finding in the different phases of group therapy? What do you see as the benefits and challenges of group therapy?
Support your reasoning with at least three peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources, and explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Attacixch the PDFs of your sources.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.