Critical Reflection, 1100 words to be completed, 5 supporting documents, exceptionally highly detailed and technical literature please to Master’s degree level 🙂
What you learned by researching and adopting the perspective of a group of activists;
Principles of social justice and human rights that informed your presentation and discussion;
Three arguments and ideas presented by other groups that you found convincing and impactful;
Challenges for expressing and articulating social justice issues that you noticed during the forum
(ie. what makes it hard to get ideas across to an audience); and
Your own conclusions about the importance, or otherwise, of the need to protect the right to
You do not need to write the reflection from the perspective you represented during the mock forum.
This is where you consider your own perspectives and learnings.
Marking rubric in A2 HUSE3003 Assessment item 2 details
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.