Reviewed professional source dated within the last 5 years. Include a minimum of one (1) citation for each source in APA format.
The initial response should be concise, yet comprehensive, minimum of 250 words, and should include the review of the literature and synthesis of information by paraphrasing and/or citing what was learned from the peer-reviewed journal. The initial response should be based on one of the following: peer-reviewed journal, textbook, or scholarly source (not Wikipedia, Google, etc). ALL discussion questions should have the initial response submitted to the “assignments” area of the classroom in the form of a Word document and run through the Turnitin (plagiarism checker) until 24% or below is a result and then post on the discussion forum by Wednesday at 11:59pm. Include information in the subject line posting to let your peers know what question you are addressing.
This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Learning Outcome.
CLO – 8 Informatics: Assess how emerging technology can be used to identify pathophysiological processes and improve client outcomes.
Garrin is a 7-year-old boy with cystic fibrosis. The disease is caused by a genetic defect on chromosome 7. As a result, there is a defective production of protein chloride channels in epithelial cell membranes. One effect of the disease is the production of thick mucous that accumulates in Garrins bronchial passages. As a result, he attends a physiotherapy clinic regularly for chest percussion treatments to loosen the respiratory mucous.
1. What are some financial implications related to Garrin’s diagnosis and how do these contribute to readmission, relapse, or non-compliance.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management