Assume you have been selected to provide a presentation to your local school board and/or department heads/grade-level leaders to showcase and communicate the evidence, supported by data, that you have collected as it relates to the Sea Shell School in Sea County, Florida, case study introduced in Week 4. Your presentation should include the following:
Provide an explanation of the process you went through to determine your evidence-based findings, including those stakeholders that you would have consulted with and involved as a leader in determining these (feel free to actually include other educators in this process to further simulate this case study analysis/response).
Explain the evidence-based findings you discovered. Provide examples to support your findings.
Include at least three slides depicting data findings (data mining conducted) in the format of your choosing. You may wish to also include further data that you feel is needed to further elucidate on your evidence-based research.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Length: 10-12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-250 words for each slide
Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information. Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below. Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
References: Include a minimum of five scholarly resources
Your proposal should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.