In this exercise, you will complete a two-page summary about an electronic health record system of your choice.
1. Using an Internet search engine, search for various types of electronic health record software.
2. Select a system that was located via the search.
3. Prepare a two-page summary of the system including the following information:
Name of the system and website
A summary of the features of the system
The types of facilities that would benefit from the system
Use this activity to submit your answers to your instructor. Instructions:
1. Prepare your summary.
2. Save to your local computer. Include your last name in the file name.
3. Click the Browse button below to find and select your saved document, and then click Submit Assignment for Grading.
Your document will be uploaded to your instructor’scix drop box for this course.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.