Essay Question 1
Why did you choose the particular courses for which you have applied? How are they related to your current interests and future plans? Please be as specific as possible, and make sure your response covers each of the courses you chose on the Course Selection page. (Not to exceed 500 words.)
Please look at the University of Chicago Pre-College summer school course catalog:
Dear Writer, for this essay question 1 you may select any course that you feel comfortable discussing, and I will choose that course as chosen on the Course Selection page for this application.
Essay Question 2
Describe your most rewarding recent academic project or academic experience. (Not to exceed 250 words.)
(Dear Writer, I am planning to apply to the University of Chicago Summer Pre-College program. These are the 2 essay questions which are part of the application. Please make sure the essay is a unique perspective, strong writing, and an authentic voice, emotional, brave, great personality, critical thinking and a standout essay)
Please look at the University of Chicago Summer pre-college program information:
Also here: https://summer.uchicago.edu/programs/summer-online
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.