Essay Question 1
Why did you choose the particular courses for which you have applied? How are they related to your current interests and future plans? Please be as specific as possible, and make sure your response covers each of the courses you chose on the Course Selection page. (Not to exceed 500 words.)
Please look at the University of Chicago Pre-College summer school course catalog:
Dear Writer, for this essay question 1 you may select any course that you feel comfortable discussing, and I will choose that course as chosen on the Course Selection page for this application.
Essay Question 2
Describe your most rewarding recent academic project or academic experience. (Not to exceed 250 words.)
(Dear Writer, I am planning to apply to the University of Chicago Summer Pre-College program. These are the 2 essay questions which are part of the application. Please make sure the essay is a unique perspective, strong writing, and an authentic voice, emotional, brave, great personality, critical thinking and a standout essay)
Please look at the University of Chicago Summer pre-college program information:
Also here: https://summer.uchicago.edu/programs/summer-online
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.