Select a medium- to large-sized, publicly traded corporation that currently exists in a challenging business environment.
Refer to the seven common categories of trend analysis: Economic, regulatory/legislative, political, demographic, sociocultural, attitude/lifestyle, and technological.
Conduct research using credible online sources of corporate financial information, just be sure that wherever you obtain financial information that you cite your source. Use Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources document for guidance.
Choose one of the seven categories to use as a basis of analysis for this discussion.
Ensure that the time frame is now and that the challenges are continuing.
Provide a general description of the publicly traded company you chose.
Describe the challenges facing the company in the chosen category of analysis.
Assess its current performance in your chosen category of analysis.
Forecast its projected performance in your chosen category of analysis.
Evaluate impending opportunities or challenges that result from your environmental scan.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.