Please reply to the discussion question below and reference the course text material and video if provided. Use scholarly sources (other than the assigned course text). The response should demonstrate the application of theory, law, policy, practice, and/or scholarly literature. Please check for the correct use of APA formatting, in-text citations and grammatical errors. Lastly, a question must be posed in your discussion answer:
What special problems and needs do jail detainees have? What problems do these needs pose for jail administrators? What are some problems you would expect to encounter if you were in charge of providing rehabilitative programs in a jail? How would you balance the tension between jail management and public safety?
Title: American Corrections, 3rd edition Author: Todd Clear, Michael D. Reisig, Carolyn Petrosino and George F. Cole Publisher: Cengage Publishing
Year Published: 2017 ISBN: 9781337091831
If you do not have the 3rd edition of this book please use the edition that you have.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.