Write a minimum of 4 pages (not including title or reference page) on a specific issue to argue using either the Toulmin, Rogerian, or middle-ground approach.
Utilize a minimum of three credible sources. You should use sources to support your ideas or to use as examples of opposing viewpoints. It is recommended that you utilize the LIRN Library when conducting research for this activity. You can access the LIRN Library in the Canvas navigation bar.
Use in-text citations and references appropriately (APA, 7th ed.).
Include an arguable claim that serves as your thesis statement and at least one counterargument/rebuttal.
Organize/structure your paper according to argument type. See Additional Resources below for more information…..please use same resources and refenerce…….need smae writcixer Order # 7630620
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline