Hello, thank you for helping me out! For this assignment, I only need you to help me write 4 discussion posts. How it will work is that each discussion post will be half a page, meaning that 4 discussion posts will be written in a total of 2 pages.
Below are the prompts I’ve selected:
Using the assigned web article https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/health/the-dsm-5-as-a-guide-not-a-bible.html as a starting point, please identify one primary strength or one primary weakness of the DSM-5 and write about it in your original discussion board post.
Explain why knowledge of other cultures is important in diagnosis and treatment and identify one thing a therapist can do to minimize cultural bias in mental health practice.
In your post, please identify one (and only one) specific symptom that could be associated with a particular type of somatic disorder and how and why you think that symptom meets the diagnostic criteria for that disorder. In this post, please also comment on the strength of the evidence for that behavior and what additional information you would want to get to determine if a disorder was really present.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?