Hello, thank you for helping me out! For this assignment, I only need you to help me write 4 discussion posts. How it will work is that each discussion post will be half a page, meaning that 4 discussion posts will be written in a total of 2 pages.
Below are the prompts I’ve selected:
Using the assigned web article https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/health/the-dsm-5-as-a-guide-not-a-bible.html as a starting point, please identify one primary strength or one primary weakness of the DSM-5 and write about it in your original discussion board post.
Explain why knowledge of other cultures is important in diagnosis and treatment and identify one thing a therapist can do to minimize cultural bias in mental health practice.
In your post, please identify one (and only one) specific symptom that could be associated with a particular type of somatic disorder and how and why you think that symptom meets the diagnostic criteria for that disorder. In this post, please also comment on the strength of the evidence for that behavior and what additional information you would want to get to determine if a disorder was really present.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)