Green Product Summary Assignment
GCM746 has been asked by a retail customer to provide a summary “green brief” on a product that makes sustainability claims on their packaging. Select a commercially available printed packaged product that presents itself as environmentally conscious compared to other competitive products that provide a similar function. Write a 2 page-brief (standard margins, 12pt font, 1.15 spacing, including references; don’t include the questions) describing the product and clearly stating the specific features & benefits which make it a “green” choice. To be written in the third person except for the conclusion which is to be your opinion written in the first person.
Include the following:
/3 A concise introduction to the product, its intended function, and related environmentally conscious considerations (claims, materials, processes, etc.).
/5 Explain the marketing considerations, claims, and user experience of this product. What do they really mean (greenwashing?) and what is the perceived message received by the consumer (UX)?
/7 Investigate the product’s life cycle phases including the issues for which the product has reduced environmental impact when compared with other similar products. (Extraction, Manufacturing, Transportation, End-of-Life). Provide simple data, estimates, or analysis to quantify and comment on the impacts associated with the life cycle phases for the principal material(s) of the packaging system. Explain why this product might be chosen over another within its category.
/3 Conclude your brief with an opinion identifying if characteristics of the product still have potentially negative environmental impacts and suggest opportunities to improve the product even further.
/2 Spelling, grammar, formatting, references. At least 2 references are requircixed – use in-text citations.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.