Green Product Summary Assignment
GCM746 has been asked by a retail customer to provide a summary “green brief” on a product that makes sustainability claims on their packaging. Select a commercially available printed packaged product that presents itself as environmentally conscious compared to other competitive products that provide a similar function. Write a 2 page-brief (standard margins, 12pt font, 1.15 spacing, including references; don’t include the questions) describing the product and clearly stating the specific features & benefits which make it a “green” choice. To be written in the third person except for the conclusion which is to be your opinion written in the first person.
Include the following:
/3 A concise introduction to the product, its intended function, and related environmentally conscious considerations (claims, materials, processes, etc.).
/5 Explain the marketing considerations, claims, and user experience of this product. What do they really mean (greenwashing?) and what is the perceived message received by the consumer (UX)?
/7 Investigate the product’s life cycle phases including the issues for which the product has reduced environmental impact when compared with other similar products. (Extraction, Manufacturing, Transportation, End-of-Life). Provide simple data, estimates, or analysis to quantify and comment on the impacts associated with the life cycle phases for the principal material(s) of the packaging system. Explain why this product might be chosen over another within its category.
/3 Conclude your brief with an opinion identifying if characteristics of the product still have potentially negative environmental impacts and suggest opportunities to improve the product even further.
/2 Spelling, grammar, formatting, references. At least 2 references are requircixed – use in-text citations.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting your own small business?
- What types of leadership styles are being displayed at the national and state levels?