Green Product Summary Assignment
GCM746 has been asked by a retail customer to provide a summary “green brief” on a product that makes sustainability claims on their packaging. Select a commercially available printed packaged product that presents itself as environmentally conscious compared to other competitive products that provide a similar function. Write a 2 page-brief (standard margins, 12pt font, 1.15 spacing, including references; don’t include the questions) describing the product and clearly stating the specific features & benefits which make it a “green” choice. To be written in the third person except for the conclusion which is to be your opinion written in the first person.
Include the following:
/3 A concise introduction to the product, its intended function, and related environmentally conscious considerations (claims, materials, processes, etc.).
/5 Explain the marketing considerations, claims, and user experience of this product. What do they really mean (greenwashing?) and what is the perceived message received by the consumer (UX)?
/7 Investigate the product’s life cycle phases including the issues for which the product has reduced environmental impact when compared with other similar products. (Extraction, Manufacturing, Transportation, End-of-Life). Provide simple data, estimates, or analysis to quantify and comment on the impacts associated with the life cycle phases for the principal material(s) of the packaging system. Explain why this product might be chosen over another within its category.
/3 Conclude your brief with an opinion identifying if characteristics of the product still have potentially negative environmental impacts and suggest opportunities to improve the product even further.
/2 Spelling, grammar, formatting, references. At least 2 references are requircixed – use in-text citations.
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film