This week, you are researching various elements that will go into your final case study as part of your final Community Action Plan. Review the Portfolio Project description and grading rubric in the Module 8 folder.
This week, conduct research on the following:
Which populations are affected by the public-health issue you have selected?
Describe the demographics of this population in detail. How old are they?
Where do they live?
What is their health like currently?
What do we already know about the population you have identified?
Where are our gaps in knowledge?
What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
Write a well-organized list that is a 2-3-page (500-750 words) paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-review (Links to an external site.) journal articles journal articles. The Global Library is a good placixce to find these sources.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.