This week, you are researching various elements that will go into your final case study as part of your final Community Action Plan. Review the Portfolio Project description and grading rubric in the Module 8 folder.
This week, conduct research on the following:
Which populations are affected by the public-health issue you have selected?
Describe the demographics of this population in detail. How old are they?
Where do they live?
What is their health like currently?
What do we already know about the population you have identified?
Where are our gaps in knowledge?
What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
Write a well-organized list that is a 2-3-page (500-750 words) paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-review (Links to an external site.) journal articles journal articles. The Global Library is a good placixce to find these sources.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?