This week, you are researching various elements that will go into your final case study as part of your final Community Action Plan. Review the Portfolio Project description and grading rubric in the Module 8 folder.
This week, conduct research on the following:
Which populations are affected by the public-health issue you have selected?
Describe the demographics of this population in detail. How old are they?
Where do they live?
What is their health like currently?
What do we already know about the population you have identified?
Where are our gaps in knowledge?
What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
Write a well-organized list that is a 2-3-page (500-750 words) paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-review (Links to an external site.) journal articles journal articles. The Global Library is a good placixce to find these sources.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.