BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW
Your final assessment questions and submission link will be available for 24 hours. ( From 8:00 am on Monday 14th of June to 8:00 am Tuesday 15th of June).
Starting from the first time and date indicated above, you can access the final assessment questions document and submission link in Blackboard. From the left side tabs, go to:
Assessments > Final Assessment Information
Please download the assessment (word document), read the requirements carefully and start answering inside the answer boxes provided in the document.
After completing your assessment, submit the word file to the submission link accordingly within the time limit provided.
If you encounter difficulty while submitting your assignment, you need to take a screenshot of the technical issue and contact the blackboard help desk.
Please use a desktop computer and not a mobile for submission purposes.
tHANKS AND REGARDS
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?