In this coursework assignment, you will be responding to two prompts. Your response for each prompt must be a minimum of at least half a page – for a total of 1 full page for both responses. Please make sure to keep your response for each prompt separate from each other.
————Begin Prompts——————————- Prompt #1: Identify the stakeholders who would be most reluctant to the changes you propose through the scholar practitioner approach in your area of interest. In your response address the following:
-Identify each stakeholder with a brief narrative of who they are in the organization.
-State if the resistance to societal change because of the scholar practitioner approach or resistance to the societal change in general.
(For this first question prompt, refer to the attachment titled, “Changed Proposed Previously,” for the changed proposed.)
Prompt #2: You will provide brief narratives on how to build successful relationships mentioned in your prompt #1. In your response, address the following:
-A brief narrative on how to implement the strategies, e.g., organizational memo, workshops, surveys, focuses groups, etc.
-A brief narrative on how to get buy in from the stakeholders, e.g., needed funding, time set apart for workshops, focus groups, interviews, etc.
————-End Prompts——————————— Important Reminders:
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure you cite at least 1 of the references in the attached “reference list” for each question prompt.
1. For the purpose of this assignment, the business area/industry that was selected is “healthcare administration.” Again, refer to the attachment titled, “Changed proposed previously.”
2. You must have a seperate references page for each question prompt.
3. Make sure you are answering all parts of each question prompts.
4. Make sure you cite your references both in-text and on the references page, per APA guidelines. Remember, you will need to have a seperate references page for each question prompt. Again, you will need to cite at least 1 of the references in the attached “reference list” for each of the question prompt. You are welcome to use others, but you must use at least 1 from the “references liscixt” attached for each prompt.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.