In this coursework assignment, you will be responding to two prompts. Your response for each prompt must be a minimum of at least half a page – for a total of 1 full page for both responses. Please make sure to keep your response for each prompt separate from each other.
————Begin Prompts——————————- Prompt #1: Identify the stakeholders who would be most reluctant to the changes you propose through the scholar practitioner approach in your area of interest. In your response address the following:
-Identify each stakeholder with a brief narrative of who they are in the organization.
-State if the resistance to societal change because of the scholar practitioner approach or resistance to the societal change in general.
(For this first question prompt, refer to the attachment titled, “Changed Proposed Previously,” for the changed proposed.)
Prompt #2: You will provide brief narratives on how to build successful relationships mentioned in your prompt #1. In your response, address the following:
-A brief narrative on how to implement the strategies, e.g., organizational memo, workshops, surveys, focuses groups, etc.
-A brief narrative on how to get buy in from the stakeholders, e.g., needed funding, time set apart for workshops, focus groups, interviews, etc.
————-End Prompts——————————— Important Reminders:
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure you cite at least 1 of the references in the attached “reference list” for each question prompt.
1. For the purpose of this assignment, the business area/industry that was selected is “healthcare administration.” Again, refer to the attachment titled, “Changed proposed previously.”
2. You must have a seperate references page for each question prompt.
3. Make sure you are answering all parts of each question prompts.
4. Make sure you cite your references both in-text and on the references page, per APA guidelines. Remember, you will need to have a seperate references page for each question prompt. Again, you will need to cite at least 1 of the references in the attached “reference list” for each of the question prompt. You are welcome to use others, but you must use at least 1 from the “references liscixt” attached for each prompt.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute