1. Reflect on your prior assignments and consider conducting internal and external research on common financial reports used by Walmart’s managers, e.g. store reports, financial statements, etc. Ask your manager(s) about two reports they use when making decisions for the store.
2. In 250-300 words, write about the following:
-Describe the reports you discussed with your manager
-Explain the relationship between the reports and how the information in each is used to make decisions. NOTE: Keep in mind how internal and external factors play a role in performance
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute