In this final assignment, you will use the financial analysis process to answer questions as a manager for a retail company. To understand how the data is used in the process, review the following questions.
Financial Analysis Process (Recap):
-What does the reported data mean?
-What are the relationships between the various data points?
-What aspects of the business are performing well? Poorly?
-How is your store performing within your district?
-How is the store performing compared to the competition?
-Can we improve the product mix?
-What is driving the stores business?
Complete the following questions as they relate to a retail business. Conduct external research to complete the assignment.
1. Review this Example Sales Report by Product
2. Select an under-performing product
3. Develop an action plan to improve performance. Include the following elements:
Historical information – Present probable causes for the low performance (internal, external, display of product, etc.)
Current information – Discuss current sales trends that are impacting performance
Future growth plans – Forecast your sales expectations and explain your rationale
Present your action plan in a four-page (minimum) paper. Please note this is not a full APA paper requirement. This is preparatory skill-building. Use three outside research sources for this assignment.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.