This week is perhaps the hardest week of the class. Getting through this week means you will get through the rest of this course.
Watch the video below to understand the concept of a WHILE loop. Then, suggest a programming situation or a real-life scenario where the use of a while loop is needed. Are you running out of things to say because everyone else is saying the same thing? Identified a reason to use a while loop and actually write out an example using zyBooks pseudocode. Here is a site that will allow you to do just that: https://corallanguage.org/simulator/
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.