A 60-year-old woman has just been diagnosed with osteoporosis. She does not understand how this could be possible, as she has always been a milk drinker.
1.As the nurse caring for her, explain the risk factors for developing osteoporosis.
2.Explore patient-care technologies and how you would use these in educating her on this new diagnosis.
3.Identify the type of pain this individual will most likely experience with a diagnosis of osteoporosis. Briefly include the pathophysiology in your rationale to this answer.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood