RESEARCH OF EMERGING ACCOUNTING ISSUES
Research of Emerging Accounting Issues
For this assignment, go to the “Status of Current Issues” page of the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s (FASB) Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) website. Select a current issue that interests you and identify it for the assignment.
Write a 34 page paper in which you:
Research the most important impact that the mission of the Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) exerts upon the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Analyze the EITF’s effectiveness with finding resolutions to emerging accounting issues and make at least two recommendations as to how they could improve their effectiveness. Justify your recommendations.
Research the issue you selected from the EITF’s “Status of Current Issues” page and analyze at least two key areas being addressed by the EITF.
Analyze the primary manner in which a company’s accounting and financial reporting are likely to be impacted by the work being done by the EITF on the chosen issue, and make at least two recommendations as to the manner in which the EITF could improve a company’s accounting and financial reporting.
Create an argument either in favor of or against the EITF recommendation(s) on the issue that you have selected. Provide support for your argument.
Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Use the Strayer Library to conduct your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not count as quality references.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.