You have worked for Organization XYZ as the Human Resource Director since its inception 10 years ago. Over the last year, the organization’s sales department has experienced very high turnover. It was discovered that many of the sales associates started working for the organization’s competitor due to better benefits. The CEO recently asked you to develop and implement an innovative retention strategy. This will be the first time that the organization has updated their HR practices. Your HR Department has not experienced high turnover and is comprised of senior employees (many who have been there since the organization was founded). Your HR team has expressed their discomfort with changing the current processes. They are afraid that the changes will impact a new culture within the HR Department. This fear of the unknown has your staff reluctant to embrace change.
For this assignment you will write a 3-5 page paper that covers the following:
Present detailed information about an innovative retention strategy that the organization should implement that will be effective and employees will see as motivational.
What type of leadership approach will you use to gain a buy-in within your department? Explain your rationale.
Mention the potential risks that you think will come with your strategy and effective methods to prevent them. Be clear and specific.
Write a 3 – 5 page paper, (900-1200 words), not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center.
Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
You must support your analysis with at least four references (at least two scholarly/peer reviewed), and can include resources from this course.
The CSUGlobal Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.