1. Website Review: Write a 3-page review about the following website: https://www.understood.org/. The review will address the following points.
Providing a general description of the site.
How it relates to special education field
Analyzing the mission.
Visual appeal and user-friendly functionality of the website.
2. Applying Special Education in School Counseling Curriculum/Training. Write a 3-page essay that will address the following points:
How can the information gained from Special Education assist a school counselor to be supportive for students with special needs?
Why every school counselor needs to study special education?
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.