Final Project Charter
Continue to draw from the gap, need, or opportunity for improvement identified in the leadership interview to complete Part 3 of the Project Charter Template.
In addition to completing Part 3, remember to revise Parts 1 and 2 based on instructor feedback from the previous assignments. You are also required to create and submit a data collection tool in Excel and submit as an appendix to your project charter. Refer to the helpful links in Resources as you complete your assignment.
The following requirements correspond to the criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point:
Analyze organizational or system strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to the selected project aim.
Support the SWOT analysis with contextual information specific to the organization or health care system.
Identify and rate major known risks (low, medium, high risk) that could be barriers to the project.
Explain major assumptions for the project, including a description of logistical constraints that may affect the fidelity of the project.
Summarize pertinent ethical considerations that may be encountered during the project.
Address protected health information, HIPAA, human subject considerations, equitable care, and appropriate use of data.
Describe the communication strategies that will be used during the project.
Specify how the project manager will communicate to the executive sponsor, project team members, and stakeholders, including frequency of status updates, project team meetings, and so on.
Include descriptions of any visual tools or processes that will be used in communication such as Gemba walks, Gantt charts, dashboards, or safety cross.
List proposed outcomes and corresponding metrics to measure the outcomes.
Operationally define outcome measures.
Operationally define process measures.
Describe the purpose and use of the data collection plan.
Include a description of primary or secondary data, source, data integrity, and data security plan.
Attach a data collection tool in Excel appropriate for the data source and time frame for the project; include this as an appendix.
Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length of paper: Complete all fields of the Project Charter Template succinctly but thoroughly.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template and add references to the reference list on the last page.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points.
Final Project Charter Scoring Guide.
Capella University Library.
Microsoft Office Software.
Unit 9 Assignment Example [PDF].
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?