Final Project Charter
Continue to draw from the gap, need, or opportunity for improvement identified in the leadership interview to complete Part 3 of the Project Charter Template.
In addition to completing Part 3, remember to revise Parts 1 and 2 based on instructor feedback from the previous assignments. You are also required to create and submit a data collection tool in Excel and submit as an appendix to your project charter. Refer to the helpful links in Resources as you complete your assignment.
The following requirements correspond to the criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point:
Analyze organizational or system strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to the selected project aim.
Support the SWOT analysis with contextual information specific to the organization or health care system.
Identify and rate major known risks (low, medium, high risk) that could be barriers to the project.
Explain major assumptions for the project, including a description of logistical constraints that may affect the fidelity of the project.
Summarize pertinent ethical considerations that may be encountered during the project.
Address protected health information, HIPAA, human subject considerations, equitable care, and appropriate use of data.
Describe the communication strategies that will be used during the project.
Specify how the project manager will communicate to the executive sponsor, project team members, and stakeholders, including frequency of status updates, project team meetings, and so on.
Include descriptions of any visual tools or processes that will be used in communication such as Gemba walks, Gantt charts, dashboards, or safety cross.
List proposed outcomes and corresponding metrics to measure the outcomes.
Operationally define outcome measures.
Operationally define process measures.
Describe the purpose and use of the data collection plan.
Include a description of primary or secondary data, source, data integrity, and data security plan.
Attach a data collection tool in Excel appropriate for the data source and time frame for the project; include this as an appendix.
Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length of paper: Complete all fields of the Project Charter Template succinctly but thoroughly.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template and add references to the reference list on the last page.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points.
Final Project Charter Scoring Guide.
Capella University Library.
Microsoft Office Software.
Unit 9 Assignment Example [PDF].
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health