Final Project Charter
Continue to draw from the gap, need, or opportunity for improvement identified in the leadership interview to complete Part 3 of the Project Charter Template.
In addition to completing Part 3, remember to revise Parts 1 and 2 based on instructor feedback from the previous assignments. You are also required to create and submit a data collection tool in Excel and submit as an appendix to your project charter. Refer to the helpful links in Resources as you complete your assignment.
The following requirements correspond to the criteria in the assignment scoring guide, so be sure to address each point:
Analyze organizational or system strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) in relation to the selected project aim.
Support the SWOT analysis with contextual information specific to the organization or health care system.
Identify and rate major known risks (low, medium, high risk) that could be barriers to the project.
Explain major assumptions for the project, including a description of logistical constraints that may affect the fidelity of the project.
Summarize pertinent ethical considerations that may be encountered during the project.
Address protected health information, HIPAA, human subject considerations, equitable care, and appropriate use of data.
Describe the communication strategies that will be used during the project.
Specify how the project manager will communicate to the executive sponsor, project team members, and stakeholders, including frequency of status updates, project team meetings, and so on.
Include descriptions of any visual tools or processes that will be used in communication such as Gemba walks, Gantt charts, dashboards, or safety cross.
List proposed outcomes and corresponding metrics to measure the outcomes.
Operationally define outcome measures.
Operationally define process measures.
Describe the purpose and use of the data collection plan.
Include a description of primary or secondary data, source, data integrity, and data security plan.
Attach a data collection tool in Excel appropriate for the data source and time frame for the project; include this as an appendix.
Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length of paper: Complete all fields of the Project Charter Template succinctly but thoroughly.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template and add references to the reference list on the last page.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points.
Final Project Charter Scoring Guide.
Capella University Library.
Microsoft Office Software.
Unit 9 Assignment Example [PDF].
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.