INVESTIGATIVE ESSAY HISTORICAL BOOKS
REVIEW WHAT REQUESTED
OBJECTIVE OF THE EVALUATION: Analyze and summarize each Bible story given, write the Biblical quote, provide the conclusion of each message and its corresponding current applications: (do not transcribe the biblical text, present your comprehensive analysis incorporating important historical and text names and dates ) 25%
1. CAUSES OF DEPORTATION OR EXILE FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH
2. MINISTRY OF ELIAS
3. MINISTRY OF ESTHER AND NEHEMIAS
4. RETURN FROM THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.