The book you would need to have already for this assignment: Teaching English as Second or Foreign Language 4th Edition By Marianne Celce-Murcia, please read chapters 33-36. These other books are optional, so use only if needed: Teaching ESL/EFL Reading and Writing 2009 By I.S.P. Nation, Teaching ESL/EFL Listening and Speaking 2009 By I.S.P Nation. -You will just need to do: Module 7- Task-Based Instruction. –I have uploaded the APA template for you to use, the assignment instructions for a better understanding, and the rubric so that you would know what is expected out of the paper. **Side note-I am an American and English is my first language, so the would have to be from my point of view, thanks.**
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.