PowerPoint slideshow with 15 image/graphics slides – Limited verbiage
Primarily visual representations on each slide, Limited verbiage
Do not include a title page
Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
List references in the notes section of the associated slide
All scholarly references must include doi: hyperlink
All images and verbiage that is not original requires documentation in the slide notes section
TOPIC: Introducing a New Leadership Coaching Practice to the World
Scenario: You have completed a coaching program and have now entered the world as a Leadership Coach. Introduces a new coaching practice to the world.
1. Create a professional-looking PowerPoint slideshow that will assist in introducing a new coaching practice to the world.
2. Include a logical sequence of ideas.
3. All primarily visual representations (image/graphics) illustrate the topic of the slide and/or explain a complex coaching issue.
4. Speaker notes are included on all content slides and expand upon and/or offer further clarification of points.
5. Limited verbiage, mainly pictures/images/graphics on the slides (insert a couple of descriptive sentences below the slides in the notes section to capture the essences of the image.)
6. Include on all slides the link from where the visual or information on the slide was retrieved.
7. Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research