PowerPoint slideshow with 15 image/graphics slides – Limited verbiage
Primarily visual representations on each slide, Limited verbiage
Do not include a title page
Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
List references in the notes section of the associated slide
All scholarly references must include doi: hyperlink
All images and verbiage that is not original requires documentation in the slide notes section
TOPIC: Introducing a New Leadership Coaching Practice to the World
Scenario: You have completed a coaching program and have now entered the world as a Leadership Coach. Introduces a new coaching practice to the world.
1. Create a professional-looking PowerPoint slideshow that will assist in introducing a new coaching practice to the world.
2. Include a logical sequence of ideas.
3. All primarily visual representations (image/graphics) illustrate the topic of the slide and/or explain a complex coaching issue.
4. Speaker notes are included on all content slides and expand upon and/or offer further clarification of points.
5. Limited verbiage, mainly pictures/images/graphics on the slides (insert a couple of descriptive sentences below the slides in the notes section to capture the essences of the image.)
6. Include on all slides the link from where the visual or information on the slide was retrieved.
7. Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.