PowerPoint slideshow with 15 image/graphics slides – Limited verbiage
Primarily visual representations on each slide, Limited verbiage
Do not include a title page
Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
List references in the notes section of the associated slide
All scholarly references must include doi: hyperlink
All images and verbiage that is not original requires documentation in the slide notes section
TOPIC: Introducing a New Leadership Coaching Practice to the World
Scenario: You have completed a coaching program and have now entered the world as a Leadership Coach. Introduces a new coaching practice to the world.
1. Create a professional-looking PowerPoint slideshow that will assist in introducing a new coaching practice to the world.
2. Include a logical sequence of ideas.
3. All primarily visual representations (image/graphics) illustrate the topic of the slide and/or explain a complex coaching issue.
4. Speaker notes are included on all content slides and expand upon and/or offer further clarification of points.
5. Limited verbiage, mainly pictures/images/graphics on the slides (insert a couple of descriptive sentences below the slides in the notes section to capture the essences of the image.)
6. Include on all slides the link from where the visual or information on the slide was retrieved.
7. Include a Closing Slide (Call to Action)
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?