The Prompt is:
1. Evaluate the similarities and differences in the European colonization of the Americas by the Spanish, English, and French in North America before 1760.
– double spaced
– 12-point font
– standard written english
– one inch margins
– Chicago style only
– The essay must have a main idea/thesis/argument. It cannot be a summary of the reading. Thesis must answer the prompt.
– you must demonstrate understanding and familiarity from the readings I’ve provided that is called Brinkley’s Unfinished Nation only Chapter 1, and assigned articles from American Perspectives: Chipman, pg 49-64; Morgan, pg 98-108; Lawson, pg 91-97.
-Those are the only 2 sources for this essay.
– Citations need to be included.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.