This is a research proposal for a PhD application.
The PhD project focuses on strategies to increase the resilience of workers and the sustainable employment in firms at the medium skills level of the labour market, that is, among people who will complete or have completed vocational education and training (VET). Although these workers still comprise the largest share of employment in most European countries, they suffer most from new developments in automation, digitalization, robotization and artificial intelligence (AI).
The project concerns the impact of training and hiring policies by frontier firms on the performance of non-frontier firms. The project explores the extent to which non-frontier firms profit or suffer from the hiring and VET policies of frontier firms (IBM, Volkswagen, etc.) that offer training programs bascixed on the latest technological developments.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.