This is a research proposal for a PhD application.
The PhD project focuses on strategies to increase the resilience of workers and the sustainable employment in firms at the medium skills level of the labour market, that is, among people who will complete or have completed vocational education and training (VET). Although these workers still comprise the largest share of employment in most European countries, they suffer most from new developments in automation, digitalization, robotization and artificial intelligence (AI).
The project concerns the impact of training and hiring policies by frontier firms on the performance of non-frontier firms. The project explores the extent to which non-frontier firms profit or suffer from the hiring and VET policies of frontier firms (IBM, Volkswagen, etc.) that offer training programs bascixed on the latest technological developments.
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline