In your thesis, you should cover the basics of liver structure and function, illustrate the cause and development of liver cancer showing the wide-ranging systemic consequences. You should also cover the clinical pathology of liver cancer as well as the steps you would take as a practitioner to diagnose the underlying cause of this disease in the laboratory. You may also extend any further reading on the treatment of liver cancer within your thesis.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.