develop your own personal vision and mission statements from the perspective of yourself as a business professional, supported by a goal plan that will enable you to achieve your vision in the next 5 to 10 years.
Include the following in your 1,000-1,250-word response:
Define your personal vision and mission statements.
List a minimum of five SMART goals you will need to achieve to reach your vision and describe how these relate to your overall personal strategy.
Identify significant personal standards or principles you hold and discuss how they guide, limit, or circumscribe your stated vision, mission, and goal plan.
What do you need to do (or keep doing) to ensure that you reach your vision and achieve your mission? How will you monitor and modify your plan to measure success in achieving your outlined goals?
How do the vision, mission, and values you have outlined create a competitive advantage for yourself in the job market? How would the leader of a business organization use these same elements to create competitive advantage in the industry?
How is the process of setting, measuring, and modifying your personal vision, mission, and goal plan different from that required by the leader of a small company? How does this process differ from that required by the leader of a large corporation?
Remember, this paper requires a thesis statement.
Review the resource for AVOIDING writing in first person attached to this message.
- How does the media influence the way we view class? How are wealthy families portrayed and how is the homeless population portrayed in the news, in movies/TV shows, and in magazines and books? How is the working class portrayed? Give specific examples. Should the media change or is it our responsibility to be more cautious about the media we consume? How can either of these be accomplished?
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.