Comparative Analysis (15%) GHST 210
Understand the complexities of history by comparing the experiences of two different groups involved in the same historical event.
Student protestors and military members involved in the clash in Tiananmen Square, China
Jewish settlers and Palestinian people in Israel
South Koreans and Americans in South Korea or South and North Koreans
Choose an historical event after WWII. It can be one covered in class or one of your choosing.
*note your topic should not be the same as the topic for your major essay.
1. Describe the event from in an official or neutral way.
2. Describe the event from each groups perspective.
3. Explain how the perspectives are different and why.
4. Comment on the significance of perspective in understanding history.
Format and Requirements
Approximately 2 pages, double-spaced
Does not need to be an essay format. Headings suggested.
Properly referenced using in-text references and reference section – APA
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.
- Explain why Mexicans migrate from Mexico.