Prior to beginning work on this discussion read The History of Computing in the History of Technology (https://www.princeton.edu/~hos/mike/articles/hcht.pdf). It is recommended that you also review The Modern History of Computing (https://www.princeton.edu/~hos/mike/articles/hcht.pdf) website. Review the instructions for both the initial post and guided response sections and research at least one additional scholarly source, in addition to those required, to support their statements.
Briefly describes how the last 20 years of computer technology and Internet development have affected daily life through the lens of one specific cyber crime. Choose one of the cyber crimes listed below to use as the focus of your description.
Piracy-Intellectual Property Theft
Within this description, explain how computers and Internet technological advances have created a fertile ground for criminal activity.
I chose ONLINE PREDATORS.
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.
- Explain why Mexicans migrate from Mexico.