A brief discussion of the main idea(s) of the pieces, including specific references to the majority of the text and online readings.
How these readings connect to your own life experience (self, family, school, observations of the world in general). While this may include an assessment of whether or not you agree with the ideas presented, you must not approach it as an “opinion piece”. Instead, demonstrate that you have read the assignments and understand the material (if you don’t understand the material, I strongly suggest you meet with during office hours).
At the end of your response, include one question for class discussion. Questions should be thoughtful and provide the opportunity to spark conversation, not something that could be easily answercixed with a “yes” or “no”.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute