Aim: To understand and examine the recruitment function of “SG Cowen” to consolidate our learning so far.
Case: You need to read our second case of the course – “SG Cowen: New recruits” (DeLong & Bijayaraghavan) (Links to an external site.).
Questions: You need to answer the following questions:
To what extent SG Cowen’s recruiting and job search processes were effective?
How different bankers were different from and similar to each other in finding the best candidates?
To what extent they could effectively evaluate the background and personal factors in the hiring and selection process?
Word limit: 200 words. Keep your answers as brief as possible only covering the key points without any details – you may use bullet points if you want.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood