Name & date, upper left hand corner
Essay must be titled
Name and number in top right
Write NO MORE than 750 WORDS comparing and contrasting two IRISH CELTIC ORIGIN MYTHS.
Consider the following questions and how these two Celtic origin myths are trying to answer the following:
1. Where do we come from?
2. Does it matter?
3. What’s going on down here, anyway?
4. How do we know what to do (or do we know what to do)?
5. Who or what is responsible for bad behavior?
6. How do we know what is good behavior?
7. Who says?
8. What questions are these works trying to ask and answer?
9. How are they different?
10. How are they the same?
11. What do they tell us about the Celtic peoples and their systems, even today?
You will have to think more than writethis should be an insightful 750 word presentation. Know what you are talking about and show us by giving examples from your reading of the myths. This is not a research paper, this is a lively, well-thought-out essay making a point for our blog.
NO MORE THAN 750-WORDS
IntroductionNo more than 115 words in your essay. Your thesis can come at/toward the end of this.
First InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s.
Second InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s
Third InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s
ConclusionRefer back to your main ideaMake an evaluative claim and assert your reasons. No more than 75 words of your text.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay