Name & date, upper left hand corner
Essay must be titled
Name and number in top right
Write NO MORE than 750 WORDS comparing and contrasting two IRISH CELTIC ORIGIN MYTHS.
Consider the following questions and how these two Celtic origin myths are trying to answer the following:
1. Where do we come from?
2. Does it matter?
3. What’s going on down here, anyway?
4. How do we know what to do (or do we know what to do)?
5. Who or what is responsible for bad behavior?
6. How do we know what is good behavior?
7. Who says?
8. What questions are these works trying to ask and answer?
9. How are they different?
10. How are they the same?
11. What do they tell us about the Celtic peoples and their systems, even today?
You will have to think more than writethis should be an insightful 750 word presentation. Know what you are talking about and show us by giving examples from your reading of the myths. This is not a research paper, this is a lively, well-thought-out essay making a point for our blog.
NO MORE THAN 750-WORDS
IntroductionNo more than 115 words in your essay. Your thesis can come at/toward the end of this.
First InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s.
Second InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s
Third InsightRe-iteration with context Example/s Supporting Quote/s
ConclusionRefer back to your main ideaMake an evaluative claim and assert your reasons. No more than 75 words of your text.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.