Suppose you are the manager of a small custom producer of equipment used in various process industries such as chemicals and beverages. Each piece of equipment is custom designed from customer specifications. The process generally consists of five steps:
Customer quote creation
Preproduction planning (if awarded the contract)
Quality assurance plan
Inspection and Delivery
Develop a process manual for this company that outlines specific activities that should be performed within each of these process steps. Be sure to clearly describe how design control and improvement are integrated into this process, and also consider the project nature of this process. This paper should be 4-5 paragraphs in length and can be 2 pages if needed.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?