Guided Midwifery Placement Criteria:
Whichever topic you choose for your Guided Midwifery Placement you will need to demonstrate that you have reached out to/linked with a facility/service/group or individual that is related to your chosen topic. Examples such as providers of baby
equipment, parent and baby groups, breastfeeding support groups, speak to a new parent etc. This can be in the format of a site visit, via telephone, or online connection.
This Guided Midwifery Placement should reflect the time during which it is completed. It should reflect the level of restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic at the time of completion.
Level of Achievement Required:
Students are expected to utilise and analyse pertinent information. They are expected to display knowledge and understanding of the wider context of their chosen area.
Chosen topic area: Breast is Best
Part 1: Consider breastfeeding as an experience within Irish society. Examine the benefits, supports and barriers to breastfeeding. Explore advocacy groups and role models. Consider
cultural understanding and acceptance.
Part 2: Have a conversation with a parent who has or has not chosen to breastfeed their baby. The parent can be expecting their baby, have a newborn or older child. Discuss with them their reasons for their decisions. Explain to the participant the purpose of your discussion and seek their consent to participate. Please maintain the participant’s anonymity. Do not present a transcript of the interview.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS