Guided Midwifery Placement Criteria:
Whichever topic you choose for your Guided Midwifery Placement you will need to demonstrate that you have reached out to/linked with a facility/service/group or individual that is related to your chosen topic. Examples such as providers of baby
equipment, parent and baby groups, breastfeeding support groups, speak to a new parent etc. This can be in the format of a site visit, via telephone, or online connection.
This Guided Midwifery Placement should reflect the time during which it is completed. It should reflect the level of restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic at the time of completion.
Level of Achievement Required:
Students are expected to utilise and analyse pertinent information. They are expected to display knowledge and understanding of the wider context of their chosen area.
Chosen topic area: Breast is Best
Part 1: Consider breastfeeding as an experience within Irish society. Examine the benefits, supports and barriers to breastfeeding. Explore advocacy groups and role models. Consider
cultural understanding and acceptance.
Part 2: Have a conversation with a parent who has or has not chosen to breastfeed their baby. The parent can be expecting their baby, have a newborn or older child. Discuss with them their reasons for their decisions. Explain to the participant the purpose of your discussion and seek their consent to participate. Please maintain the participant’s anonymity. Do not present a transcript of the interview.
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.