The blog is described by the following qualities:
Written from a personal viewpoint, often in the first-person
Social, offering visitors the ability to comment and containing links to blogs and sites on similar topics
A collaborative space to conduct specific tasks
Note: You are required to create 2 new blog entries here per week
Note: Data Mining Paper by Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy is the attached PDF.
Note: Make two separate blog posts for this paper.
Based on the Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy reading, research and create a blog entry presenting your findings on the following theme:
What are the newest methods for knowledge discovery, data mining, and analytics? How they are used? What industries are they used in? What types of problems do they solve?
Keep the following in mind:
Notice, this paper goes back to 2005 – at that time the field was somewhat new and not developed.
You are required to update this topic. In the update, you may delete, add, and modify any content based on your update.
Your version should reflect current resources (within the past 5 years), recent developments, examples pertaining to all forms of predictive models and data mining techniques, and, finally, recommendations for practitioners and researchers.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.