The blog is described by the following qualities:
Written from a personal viewpoint, often in the first-person
Social, offering visitors the ability to comment and containing links to blogs and sites on similar topics
A collaborative space to conduct specific tasks
Note: You are required to create 2 new blog entries here per week
Note: Data Mining Paper by Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy is the attached PDF.
Note: Make two separate blog posts for this paper.
Based on the Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy reading, research and create a blog entry presenting your findings on the following theme:
What are the newest methods for knowledge discovery, data mining, and analytics? How they are used? What industries are they used in? What types of problems do they solve?
Keep the following in mind:
Notice, this paper goes back to 2005 – at that time the field was somewhat new and not developed.
You are required to update this topic. In the update, you may delete, add, and modify any content based on your update.
Your version should reflect current resources (within the past 5 years), recent developments, examples pertaining to all forms of predictive models and data mining techniques, and, finally, recommendations for practitioners and researchers.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?