The blog is described by the following qualities:
Written from a personal viewpoint, often in the first-person
Social, offering visitors the ability to comment and containing links to blogs and sites on similar topics
A collaborative space to conduct specific tasks
Note: You are required to create 2 new blog entries here per week
Note: Data Mining Paper by Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy is the attached PDF.
Note: Make two separate blog posts for this paper.
Based on the Halawi, Aronson, and McCarthy reading, research and create a blog entry presenting your findings on the following theme:
What are the newest methods for knowledge discovery, data mining, and analytics? How they are used? What industries are they used in? What types of problems do they solve?
Keep the following in mind:
Notice, this paper goes back to 2005 – at that time the field was somewhat new and not developed.
You are required to update this topic. In the update, you may delete, add, and modify any content based on your update.
Your version should reflect current resources (within the past 5 years), recent developments, examples pertaining to all forms of predictive models and data mining techniques, and, finally, recommendations for practitioners and researchers.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.