A research paper on the design elements of the movie Blade Runner (1982). How the sets and design are used to create strong scenic elements. Focus on the film in relation to Film Noir.
The Research Paper is a medium-length paperabout 6-12 pages of double-spaced text. The purpose of the Research Paper is to carefully observe and interpret movies that fall into the category of film noir. The topic of the paper is left open: You can do an analysis of a particular movie, or trace a motif through a group of movies, or review some aspect of the critical literature on film noir, or propose some other option to me. My expectations are (1) that you will approach the movies that we see as texts, that is, as objects of serious study; (2) that you will use and cite in your paper the material in our course reading; and (3) that you will find, use and cite materials from outside of the course (books, articles, reputable websites, etc.)
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.
- Watch one of the assigned films and provide an analysis and critique of the ethical perspective presented in the movie-Explain the values at play in the story. For example, is this an example of a Kantian ethic, utilitarianism, etc.?
- Prepare a five-page research paper on a selected Texas-related court case that is of interest to you.
- Prepare a 25-30 minute presentation of the findings you made in preparation for your research biography, a biographical analysis that ties together their contributions to science and the innovations they contributed that will be between 2000 and 2500 words.
- What does Searle’s thought experiment about Chevrolet station wagons show? What is the point of Jackson’s thought experiment about the color-challenged scientist? Is it possible to provide a complete account of the world in purely physical terms? Why or why not?
- Write a Position Paper include: An introduction to the argument on your public health issue(s) of choice (including a clear thesis).
- Why do you think “sex sells” when our culture traditionally has had a problem openly talking about sexuality? Provide three (3) examples of mechanisms used to sell sex.
- Do you have a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, or myocardial infarction? Do you consume under 1,500 mg of sodium per day through dietary sources?