A research paper on the design elements of the movie Blade Runner (1982). How the sets and design are used to create strong scenic elements. Focus on the film in relation to Film Noir.
The Research Paper is a medium-length paperabout 6-12 pages of double-spaced text. The purpose of the Research Paper is to carefully observe and interpret movies that fall into the category of film noir. The topic of the paper is left open: You can do an analysis of a particular movie, or trace a motif through a group of movies, or review some aspect of the critical literature on film noir, or propose some other option to me. My expectations are (1) that you will approach the movies that we see as texts, that is, as objects of serious study; (2) that you will use and cite in your paper the material in our course reading; and (3) that you will find, use and cite materials from outside of the course (books, articles, reputable websites, etc.)
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.
- Write an essay, at least 500 words, responding to Lipsitz’s and Kelley’s essays and to what we’ve been learning in class pertaining to the criminalization of rap music. How was the criminalization of rap music tied to the criminalization of Black youth? What political and social forces wanted to censor rap music and why? How did rappers and their supporters fight back against criminalization and censorship? What should we do with rap music that some might find offensive? Definitely draw on what you learned from reading the essays by Lipsitz and Kelley, but the more opinionated your essay, the better.
- Critique the organizations translation and interpretation services that may be available to non-English-speaking patients. In other words, does the organization provide such services? How many different languages are supported? How might the organization communicate with a speaker of a language that is not supported? Be sure to provide evidence that supports your claims.
- Social Movements are only as important as the person leading them. The person(s) leading a social movement must have charisma and be able to captivate an audience. Political scientists and historians are taught to analyze body language, especially during debates and speeches.
- What exactly AI means?