For decades, relational databases remained essentially unchanged; data was segmented into specific chunks for columns, slots, and repositories, also called structured data. However, in this Internet of Things (IoT) era, databases need to be reengineered because the very nature of data has changed. Todays databases need to be developed with the needs of IoT in mind and have the ability to perform real-time processing to manage workloads that are dynamic. For example, relational databases should be able to work with real-time data streaming and big data (an example was presented in the Unit III Lesson).
Scenario: Falcon Security wants their customers to be able to view security video footage in real-time and provide customers with the ability to query video footage for viewing. Choosing a database solution such as MongoDB would allow Falcon Security to store customer video footage in the same database as the metadata.
To do this, Falcon Security needs a way to manage the demands of real-time data streaming for real-time analytics. Conduct some research for a NoSQL database application, such as MongoDB or Cassandra, that could meet this need. How would switching to a real-time database solution help Falcon Security remain competitive? Create a PowerPoint presentation that includes the components listed below.
Provide a brief introduction to IoT.
Present the argument to the Falcon Security CEO that switching to a more dynamic database structure (NoSQL real-time database) will meet the demands of IoT.
Introduce some features of the database you chose, whether it is MongoDB, Cassandra, or another database.
Describe how switching to a more dynamic database will give Falcon Security a competitive advantage.
Your presentation must be a minimum of six slides in length (not counting the title and reference slides), and you must use at least two academic resources. Any information from a resource used must be cited and referenced in APA format.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)