Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log in to the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your summary. In your PowerPoint presentation, you should include the components listed below.
Explain the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
Identify the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and provide at least one example of each.
Explain technical safeguards, and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
Explain data safeguards, and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
Explain human safeguards, and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
Discuss why the organization needs an incident response plan to secure information and knowledge.
Your presentation must be a minimum of six slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. Be sure that any graphics used are appropriate and support the content of your presentation. You must use at least two references in your presentation, and they should be cited and referenced in APA format. Please cite all sources used.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.
- Write a research paper that explains the Reconstruction Era in San Antonio following the Civil War.