Response to Explained EpisodePlease be sure to respond to ALL aspects of the prompt clearly, completely, and concisely Now that youve watched this Explained episode…
1) Identify something in the video that surprised you (i.e., something that you didnt know before and/or didnt expect). Why did it surprise you?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
2) Identify something that you already knew and/or werent surprised to learn. Do you think this is common knowledge (i.e., many people know this), or did you have a personal experience that lead to you already knowing this information? Please aim to write 2-4 sentences for this response.
3) Identify a question that you still have about this topic (i.e., what question is still left unanswered about this topic, even after watching this episode)? Why is this something others should be curious about as well?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
4) Please identify one term from our textbook and describe how it is related to this Explained episode.PLEASE SYNTHESIZE THE MEANING OF THE TERM, by applying it to your connection to the Explained episode. DO NOT simply copy and paste the definition Please also highlight, bold, or underline the term (its okay to use more than one term in your response, but please highlight/bold/underline only one term) this is the one Dr. Rojo will grade your understanding of) you have selected in your response. Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
Word highlight : Erogenous Zones and Primary erogenous Zones.
Please see attached example how the instructor wants the paper to be done. Do not plagiarism or used the paper words to write the paper for me .
FYI: I have not getting good grades on the paper because of the grammars not properly used. Please can we find me an expect , and that is good in grammar to write that paper for me please .
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)