Response to Explained EpisodePlease be sure to respond to ALL aspects of the prompt clearly, completely, and concisely Now that youve watched this Explained episode…
1) Identify something in the video that surprised you (i.e., something that you didnt know before and/or didnt expect). Why did it surprise you?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
2) Identify something that you already knew and/or werent surprised to learn. Do you think this is common knowledge (i.e., many people know this), or did you have a personal experience that lead to you already knowing this information? Please aim to write 2-4 sentences for this response.
3) Identify a question that you still have about this topic (i.e., what question is still left unanswered about this topic, even after watching this episode)? Why is this something others should be curious about as well?Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
4) Please identify one term from our textbook and describe how it is related to this Explained episode.PLEASE SYNTHESIZE THE MEANING OF THE TERM, by applying it to your connection to the Explained episode. DO NOT simply copy and paste the definition Please also highlight, bold, or underline the term (its okay to use more than one term in your response, but please highlight/bold/underline only one term) this is the one Dr. Rojo will grade your understanding of) you have selected in your response. Please aim to write 3-5 sentences for this response.
Word highlight : Erogenous Zones and Primary erogenous Zones.
Please see attached example how the instructor wants the paper to be done. Do not plagiarism or used the paper words to write the paper for me .
FYI: I have not getting good grades on the paper because of the grammars not properly used. Please can we find me an expect , and that is good in grammar to write that paper for me please .
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.